Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, August 3, 2013

retrosketches #75...


Happy Saturday!!! Thanks so much to all of you who played with us last week - such an awesome gallery!!! A couple winner's posts are up - so be sure to check those out, too!

This week's sketch is based on this fun card by Laurie! So many possibilities ~ I bet you'll have an idea for this sketch in no time! Here's Laurie's re-take...


And from our DT...



Our August Headliner is Claire! She is so sweet and such an awesome crafter! I have to apologize to Claire, somehow I managed to totally mess up and sent her the wrong sketch for this week's challenge. The good news is she is all set for next week, the bad news I only realized my mistake earlier today (seeing her card (for next week) when she sent it to me earlier in the week gave me no red flags!) My sincere apologies to Claire for the misunderstanding. (I hope she'll forgive me - I'm usually a dork, just not this bad!)


ETA ~ Claire is the b-o-m-b - even after my flub, she cranked out this beauty to share with everyone - thank you Claire!!!



Ready to get sketchy?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, August 9th, 2013.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


5 comments:

  1. LOL - thanks so much for having me Arielle....and dork's my middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DT cards!
    'smell my feet' LOL!
    Looking forward to seeing your card next week, Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and great cards ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sketch and awesome inspiration from you all! So happy it's a long weekend here and I can play along :)

    ReplyDelete