Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, August 1, 2015

retrosketches #173 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

I'm back! Had to take a break to mow grass before the rain starts again! Our temperatures have been around 100 and we've had lots of rain this summer - the grass grows knee high in a week & I'm sure my neighbors will appreciate the efforts to keep it tamed!  

Here are the winners of challenge #173! Thank you ladies so much for taking the time to play! Such a fun gallery of entries!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the colors - so yum! And that big sentiment is perfect!




Take a look at this beautiful little gallery - please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts! 

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Thanx for choosing me as ROCKstar! *me happy! * :-)
    grtz. from Holland, Colien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for SHOUTING me out :) Your challenges are great! Love to play along. I am going to proudly displaying your blinkie badge on my blog.
    Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, I am sooo excited...thanks so much and congrats to all the others!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete